Monday, November 1, 2010

Soon Enough...

First post ! I know  few that are going to be pleased about that...but for those of you who don't know about me or this blog, I'll be posting various updates and thoughts about my trip in Japan, where I'm heading in less than 2 hours.

I'm presently sitting near gate 175 in direction for Tokyo at 13h00 Toronto time, patiently (and impatiently) waiting to leave for that looooong 13h flight.

I haven't much else to say beside maybe that just the fact that being surrounded by Japaneses in the waiting area already makes me excited, hopefully I won't suffer any heat conditions once I arrive...

See ya !

3 comments:

  1. Seb! I hope you're having a good flight and everything! Not sure at about what time you'll be landing or when your next post will be, but I'm really looking forward to hearing from you once you're all settled in! I've even gone ahead and subscribed your blog here to my RSS so I'll get all the updates ASAP -w- I'll be looking forward to reading and seeing any pictures you put up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you told me you were going to Argentina for one year and you changed your mind for Japan?...Anyway, it's your choice. Have a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina
    if you change your mind...

    ReplyDelete